gambling.co.uk home casinos play poker play bingo play instant win games gambling news archive gambling.co.uk forums
 
- -
Bookmark current page
 
  Search
→ casino
→ online casino
→ online poker
→ poker
  Recommended Sites
  Featured Partner
  Gambling.co.uk
Home
Gambling Articles
Gambling Experts
News Archive
Forums
Contact Us
  Affiliates
Bingo Aff Program


Gambling.co.uk: Gambling News Archive

UltimateBet.com offering 25 WSOP main event seats

Leading Kahnawake-licensed online casino is set to hold a special tournament on June 6 with $12,000 for the winners.

Thursday 27th May 2010



Leading online casino UltimateBet.com is gearing up for the 41st annual World Series Of Poker (WSOP) by promising to hand out 25 packages into the $10,000 buy-in main event that is scheduled to begin on July 5. The Kahnawake-licensed site will hold its $530 buy-in WSOP 25 Package Guaranteed Super Satellite on June 6 from four o’clock in the afternoon New York time with players also able to gain entry through daily satellite feeders from as low as eleven dollars. The top 25 players from the June 6 event will receive their $10,000 WSOP main event buy-in along with an extra $2,000 for travel expenses. UltimateBet.com is a member of the Cereus Poker Network and revealed that competitors would also be in the running for a piece of its Show Up, Get Paid promotion bonus prize money. UltimateBet.com announced that players that have missed out during the run-up to its WSOP 25 Package Guaranteed Super Satellite will be given one last chance to qualify for one of 50 spots into the one-off event starting from one o’clock in the afternoon New York time courtesy of a special $66 buy-in satellite. “Whether players satellite their way to the 2010 WSOP in UltimateBet.com's 25 Package Guaranteed Super Satellite, a weekly super satellite or all the way from a ten-cent steps tournament, the result is still the same,” read a statement from UltimateBet.com. “All UltimateBet.com online qualifiers who show up in Vegas to play for Team UB in the main event automatically earn their fair share of the Show Up, Get Paid progressive prize pool, currently tipping the scales at a mammoth $350,000 based on 70 qualifiers to date. “If 51-plus of these qualifiers turn up at the Rio and take to the felt in the main event, UltimateBet.com adds $5,000 per player to the progressive prize pool with each receiving a minimum $3,750 in cash, 75 percent of the potential $255,000 prize pool. UltimateBet.com qualifiers who go on to cash in the main event also share in the remaining 25 percent of the progressive prize pool.”




Source: OnlineCasinoNews

  • Back to archive index
  • Submit a press release

    Discuss this story in the Gambling Forum. Last 5 Posts:
    Sunday 26th February, 2017:   Horse Race betting
    Friday 24th February, 2017:   Poker Websites
    Thursday 23rd February, 2017:   UEFA Europa League
    Wednesday 22nd February, 2017:   UEFA Champione Leugue
    Wednesday 22nd February, 2017:   Hi - How to make good money online!